Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Howdy,

Forwarding this information on as a reminder. Feel free to forward to others that might be interested in belonging to the Storm Mountain Chapter of IDOS.

Here is a link to register with Storm Mountain Chapter:
http://www.idos.org/stormmountain/chapter_sign_up.htm

Here is a list of those that have already signed up:
http://www.idos.org/stormmountain/chapter_members.htm

This list will only be used by Storm Mountain to send Chapter members updates on events and Chapter related information.

While I'm at it...

On the Storm Mountain Chapter website is a link to a "local" calendar of events. I will try to keep this calendar up to date with any cook-offs, DOGs, and Demos in the area. I consider the area to include all of Northern Utah and South Idaho. If you have any events you want added to this calendar, please let me know. Cook-Offs and DOGs should be added to the IDOS Forums. Demos and classes can be added to the forums or I can link to your Facebook event page, etc. Just let me know.
http://www.idos.org/stormmountain/Calendar_files/index.htm


As for upcoming events, here is a quick list for the rest of April and May:

I missed Colleen's Demo last night at GANS. I should have sent out this email on Sunday.

23 April ~ Vanessa Johnson has a demo / class in Burley
23 April ~ Ace Hardware DOG event in Orem Utah

7 May ~ Ace Hardware DOG event in Burley

14 May ~ Meals-on-Wheels in Burley

21 May ~ Roger B DOG in North Salt Lake

24 May ~ Colleen's Demo at GANS in SLC

That's all I know of for April and May. I'll do my best to send an update every month to keep everyone up-to-date.

Ranes

No comments: